- Exercise: Dogs need regular exercise to maintain good physical health, and walking is one of the best ways to provide it.
- Weight control: Regular walks can help keep your dog at a healthy weight, which is important for preventing obesity-related health problems.
- Mental stimulation: Dogs need mental stimulation just as much as physical exercise, and going for walks provides them with a variety of new sights, sounds, and smells to explore.
- Socialization: Taking your dog on regular walks can help them socialize with other dogs and people, which is important for their overall mental and emotional well-being.
- Training: Walking provides an excellent opportunity to reinforce obedience training and teach your dog new commands.
- Bonding: Walking with your dog is a great way to strengthen the bond between you and your furry friend.
- Behavioral issues: Regular walks can help prevent or address common behavioral issues in dogs, such as anxiety, hyperactivity, and destructive chewing.
- Improved digestion: Walking can help stimulate your dog’s digestive system, which is important for their overall health.
- Improved immune system: Regular exercise, including walking, can help boost your dog’s immune system and prevent illness.
- Prevent boredom: Dogs need mental and physical stimulation to prevent boredom and the negative behaviors that can come with it. Regular walks can provide both.
Unfaithful – a short story
You come home from a long day of work.You had 8 different stops today.8 check-ins on dogs, cats, and bunnies.8 stops, but 13 animals total taken care of.Cuddles, walks, kisses, treats, feedings.You can’t wait to be home and relax.But instead, you come to the...